Updated June 1, 2022
These Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to FlightScope Shield offered by FlightScope Mevo LLC (“FS”) to any FS customer (“Customer“) who purchases a FlightScope Shield subscription (“Subscription”).
Customer means a person who has purchased a FlightScope Shield subscription for a Product
Product means a FlightScope product
Subscription means a subscription by a Customer for FlightScope Shield
When purchasing a new FS product, Customer receives a standard 12-month limited warranty against material and workmanship defects. The Customer may additionally subscribe to FlightScope Shield which provides additional premium coverage against failures and downtime.
The FlightScope Shield subscription allows the Customer to receive premium service and free repairs including free incoming and outgoing shipping (standard/ground shipping).
Certain limitations and exclusions apply to the FlightScope Shield subscription. These are detailed in the terms below.
Terms and Conditions
1. A Subscription must be purchased in, and is available only in, the same country that the corresponding Product was originally purchased.
2. FlightScope Shield is available only in the countries, regions and territories below:
a. Contiguous United States of America (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and offshore areas).
3. A Subscription must be purchased before an event or failure leading to a FlightScope Shield claim. To prevent claims from pre-existing problems, a 30 day waiting period will apply on new subscriptions before the Shield becomes effective.
4. Subscriptions are for 12 month periods.
5. Subscriptions are payable in advance.
6. Subscriptions are not cancelable or refundable.
7. Subscriptions are transferable when the Product is resold.
8. Subscriptions may be purchased at any time starting from the purchase date.
9. FlightScope Shield can be purchased at different times and rates:
(i) with the Product;
(ii) during Warranty or post Warranty
Discounted rates will only be valid for multiple years if subscriptions are uninterrupted.
10. Limitation to Subscriptions:
a. Subscriptions are limited to 36 months after the original purchase date of the related FS product.
b. FlightScope Shield shall be deemed valid and binding upon FS if and only if:
i. Customer has purchased and fully paid for a FlightScope Shield subscription;
ii. The FlightScope Shield subscription has not expired;
iii. Customer has not exhausted his claim limits (see “11. Limitations to Claims” below).
11. Limitations to Claims
a. Number of Claims: FlightScope Shield will allow the Customer unlimited Free Repair claims.
b. Faults and conditions that are covered:
i. Faulty materials and workmanship
ii. Failures during normal use of the Product, including
1. Accidental Ball or Club impact damage
2. Accidental damage due to low drop
3. Flooding of premises where the Product was used
c. Items that are covered:
i. Sensor units
ii. Accessories, as follows (if applicable):
1. Power supply/adapter
2. USB cables
3. Protective case
4. Angle guide
d. Items that are not covered:
ii. Consumable and disposable items, including metallic stickers, printed materials, and packaging materials
iii. Third party manufactured accessories (e.g. selfie sticks)
e. Failures that are not covered:
i. Theft, Loss, or Damage due to negligence or vandalism;
ii. Extreme temperatures, fire, or liquid immersion (except flooding of the place where the product is used);
iii. Damage in or by vehicles;
iv. Damage during or resulting from use in a manner for which the product was not intended or designed.
12. If Customer does not qualify to purchase FlightScope Shield or FS is unable to offer the FlightScope Shield service, FS has the right to cancel the order and notify and reimburse Customer for payments received as soon as possible after the order has been canceled.
13. To claim under the FlightScope Shield the Customer must contact FS Support at 407-412-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as a problem is discovered. FS Support will attempt to resolve the issue before taking the next FlightScope Shield steps. Failing immediate resolution Customer will be offered a “Free Repair, under which Customer may return the Product for free repair with free standard/ground shipping both ways. FS Support will provide a Case Number, instructions to be followed, and shipping vouchers or shipping labels as applicable.
14. Under the Free Repair option, FS will recover, assess, remedy and return the product to Customer as soon as practically possible, on a “best effort” basis.
15. If under the Free Repair option FS finds the cause of failure to be not covered by these T’&C’s, FS will inform Customer that a FlightScope Shield claim is not allowed and provide a quotation to repair the returned Product including shipping costs both ways. If the Customer accepts the quote, FS will repair the Product, and return it once paid for. The current FlightScope Shield subscription will remain unaffected.
16. If the Customer does not perform his/her obligations under these T&Cs such as failing to pay any due amounts or failing to return products to FS, FS reserves the right to all remedies available to it under applicable law including but not limited to:
a. Canceling FlightScope Shield and revoking any rights the Customer has or had under the subscription;
b. Selling or otherwise disposing of customer property to defray losses that FS may have suffered.
17. FS reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion from time to time. Such changes will not be retroactive and will not affect existing FlightScope Shield subscriptions.